Re: Checker Meeting Today?

Yes, let's call. In reviewing my e-mails, I'm not 100% clear we
confirmed this time and that Dom reserved the conference bridge for
us, but let's try it:

Zakim bridge: tel:+1 617 761 6200 Code: 2794 (BPWG) Also (tel:+33 4 89
06 34 99 tel:+44 117 370 6152)
irc://irc.w3.org:6665#BPWG

The Agenda is fairly simple and informal this time:

- Status on implementing tests
- Any development issues?
- Moki document feedback, changes?