RE: More code checked in

From: Abel Rionda <abel.rionda@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 10:07:43 +0200
To: "Sean Owen" <srowen@google.com>
Cc: <jrabin@mtld.mobi>, <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Hello,

Sorry, I had a little lapsus about the resolutions taken in the
last F2F :)

*Valid_markup y content_format_support are going to combine in one test:
 http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-bpwg-minutes.html#action03

*Scrolling is removed from the current draft:
 http://www.w3.org/2007/04/25-bpwg-minutes.html#action02

Abel.