Re: More code checked in

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 17:54:37 -0400
To: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org

Excellent. None of the code is necessarily the way it is because it
should be that way -- it's just how far I got it. Anything's fair game
for edits.

I also secured a summer intern to work on this, primarily, from June
through August. That gives us 3 or 4 people working on this, which is
a good number.

Sean