Checker F2F in Dublin 2 and 3 April

From: Jo Rabin <jo@linguafranca.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:37:03 -0000
To: <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Following our call on Monday I am pleased to confirm the meeting planned for
2 and 3 April in Dublin at dotMobi's offices (see below). Hoping that those
who were planning to come, still can - and that those who weren't, find
themselves able to. Otherwise we will be able to teleconference them in.

The current attendee list is as follows:

Sean (Google) (chair) Definite
Ruadhan (dotMobi) Definite
Jo (dotMobi) Definite
Dom (W3C) (to confirm)
Shadi (W3C) (to confirm)
Nacho, Abel, Miguel (CTIC) (attend by telephone)
Roland (7Val) (Can't attend?)

The draft agenda is as follows:

Monday April 2
1 hour: Milestones, draft deliverable, final deliverable
2 hours: Review requirements; ratify draft
2 hours: Review intermediate doc format; ratify draft
2 hours: Review results doc format; ratify draft

Tuesday April 3
1 hour: Review architecture, design doc and ratify draft
2 hours: Review of existing code, discussion
2 hours: Process, owners, coding styles, etc.
2 hours: Miscellany

The exact timings can be adjusted according to arrival and departure times,
but tentatively let's aim to start at 10.30 on Monday and finish by 3.30 on

I'm told that getting in from the airport is much improved following the
recent opening of the tunnel (EUR 12) - and (should) take around 30 mins.

11 Exchange Place
Dublin 1

Building 22 on the map at http://www.ifsconline.ie/map.html (sorry, it's not
on Google Maps).

Jury's Customs House Inn is right next to the building (25 on the Map) and
is moderately priced (well, relatively speaking). dotMobi is approx 10
metres from the back door.

Jo Rabin
M: +44 7904 185975
Skype: JoRabin