RE: An intermediate document draft

From: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 09:00:21 -0400
To: <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
Hi Abel

This is a great start - I have added some comments in the attached ref
some changes.

I do think that the HTTP-in-RDF spec doesn't quite go far enough. As I
mentioned I think that we'd like to see the field values normalized and
parsed into a structure to make them more useful and accessible. Also I
can't see how you show that a request failed to get an HTTP response at