CachingTest - completed initial implementation

From: Laura Holmes <holmes@google.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 18:50:36 -0400
To: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
Hi all,
I just committed to CVS my completed version of the CachingTest. All of the
cases outlined in the BasicTests 1.0 are there and working. You'll find the
unit tests I used in the test directory. To run the tests, just give the
arguments CachingTest (some number between 1 and 11) CACHING.

For instance, if you want to see how well the test handles a Cache-Control
header with the value of no-cache, simply enter: CachingTest 1 CACHING

Good luck with it all over the weekend. If you have any questions, send them
to my personal e-mail at trillium@stanford.edu as I don't get my google mail
at home.

Take care,
Laura