New start time is 12:30 tomorrow

Based on current departure estimates and factoring in an extra two
hours for more trouble, I will not be at the office by 10. 12:30 seems
realistic. There is enough padding packed in the agenda that we should
be able to finish our business.

I've done my best to alert the London office. You are welcome to come
hang out in reception.

Sorry guys. I had to do a red eye, and this near 5 hour delay was
quite unexpected. Bear with me and we'll be on track by tomorrow
afternoon.