Delayed!

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:14:10 -0700
To: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org

Well my red eye flight to London is hours delayed. It may be tight
getting into the office on time. Let's try starting at 10 to be safe
(I had budgeted 9 to 10 for setup anyway). If you arrive and reception
doesn't think I've arrived already just sit tight in reception. There
should be wireless and snacks available.

If disaster strikes and I am very delayed I will try to reach someone
in London to let you guys in and get to work while I hurry.

Sean