De: public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org en nombre de Abel Rionda
Enviado el: mar 05/06/2007 9:58
Para: Sean Owen
CC: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
Asunto: RE: Call tomorrow?

Hi,

Some comments inline..

>The only problem I see right now is that the tests don't work. The
>xsl:include does not work since these files are loaded as resources on
>the classpath. I'll have to figure something out there.

Yes, we think we had the same problem (in relation to the xslt paths).
As a workaround, we copy the functions.xsl and message.properties to the
root directory of the project. Perhaps having a specific xslt folder in
the top
of the project and using relative paths from the root?

>Call tomorrow? I don't know of anything particularly pressing to
>discuss myself -- any suggestions? otherwise we can work on code
>towards the F2F next week.

We are working hard :-) in our tests in spite of not having committed
anything yet. Today Nacho is abroad in Dublin so he can not attend
today's call. However Miguel and I are available for it although we
haven't anything special to comment... We can keep discussing through
the list.

Regards.