Call tomorrow?

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 19:53:54 -0400
To: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org

I've committed several updates in the past two days, a lot of which
just have to do with code style and refactoring. Sorry for
inconvenience that the merge may cause.

It looks like Ruadhan's already dealt with adding error location info
to the results doc -- I refactored his solution to work in other
contexts (see the new ValidationMessage class).

The only problem I see right now is that the tests don't work. The
xsl:include does not work since these files are loaded as resources on
the classpath. I'll have to figure something out there.

Call tomorrow? I don't know of anything particularly pressing to
discuss myself -- any suggestions? otherwise we can work on code
towards the F2F next week.

My intern starts next week and will take over development from this end.

Sean