Tuesday 24th Telecon

From: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 11:19:07 +0100
To: "public-mobileok-checker" <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
It was great to meet those of you in London for the BP/DD meetings last
week and hoping that the flooding did not inconvenience too many
people's return trip.

Apparently Sean is on Vacation - I suggest we do not have a call this
week. We've agreed to share our telecon slot with the Content
Transformation Task Force whose first meeting is 31st August so I guess
that means that the next Checker call will be 7 Aug. Meantime, lets keep
conversations going on the list, remembering that we are supposed to be
complete in September - quite close now!

Jo