A favor

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:43:54 +0100
To: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
Cc: "Laura Holmes" <holmes@google.com>

Hi all, as you know, Laura is an intern at Google this summer. The
intern program includes an evaluation process in which peers other
than the host (me) provide feedback. Normally these are of course
other Google employees, but, this internship is somewhat special in
that its work is for a project external to Google; you are really her
project team.

As a result, I'd like to ask a favor of one or more of you (preferably
that is working on the code for the mobileOK Basic Tests
implementation). Would you be willing to do a quick evaluation for
Laura, via me? I'm hoping this isn't more than about a 30 minute
commitment. If so I'll give you the details.

Many thanks if you can help!