RE: Checker Task Force Report

From: Ignacio Marin <ignacio.marin@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:52:35 +0200
To: "Ruadhan O'Donoghue" <rodonoghue@mtld.mobi>, "Abel Rionda" <abel.rionda@fundacionctic.org>, <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Hi, Ruadhan:

The idea is to show mobile sites (some having few problems, some having some more). We end up with one ready for PDA (Windows Mobile) and see how many fails the checker reports. So we finish saying "guess what might happen with a more complex desktop web page".

Anyway, if anyone wants to propose a desktop one to test, we are open to it.

By the way, please do not commit anything to the CVS. We have been worked to leave all the tests in a stable state and latest commits cause exceptions to happen. Do not worry, as Abel and (remotely) Miguel are putting back previous versions of the files.

Regards,

Nacho