Re: Image size error reporting

Laura, do you have time to take a crack at this change?  Here's my
quick take on the essential ingredients:

1. Right now we build a DOM manually, and serialize it, but also pass
it directly to the XSLTs. Now we have to serialize it, then reparse it
from a String representation.
2. We gotta use Saxon for the moki parsing since it alone supports line numbers
3. The helper function to determine line number needs to subtract from
what it finds the line number on which the document starts within
moki, per Jo's suggestion

Sean