Important: Test implementation status

From: Abel Rionda <abel.rionda@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 01:24:16 +0200
To: <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Hi everyone,

In the process of preparing the demo, we are selecting some tests
and we would need some urgent collaboration from all of you in some
issues:

*Recently we have changed the result format and most of the test
are outdate. Fortunately Laura has updated some of them with this
new format and we  can view and example of it in AUTO_REFRESH_REDIRECTION
test. I think that this update is easy to solve.

*We should update message.properties file with some brief information strings for
each test. So far only Caching test information is provided in this file.

*We have a Google doc with test implementation status [1]. It would be very important
 to know exactly what is implemented for each test and what is currently working
 fine (it has been tested) .(I think that we can put all this info in google document)

So if we (including me)   can make this little effort soon, I think we can prepare
a better demo for next week.

Regards,
Abel.

[1] http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=dgh5r6zs_5cb7gz3&hl=es