De: public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org en nombre de Jo Rabin
Enviado el: mar 10/07/2007 11:53
Para: public-mobileok-checker
Asunto: [Agenda] Checker Task Force Call

Hi Everyone

In Sean's absence, just confirming our call for 4.00 CET, 3.00
UK/Ireland, 10.00 US Eastern. Conference code is BCTF 2283# and we'll be
on the BPWG IRC channel.

By way of an agenda: I suggest we discuss the presentation and demo for
next week at the BP F2F in London. There's an hour on the agenda for
that and I suggest we use it roughly 10 mins progress update, 10 mins
lessons learned, 20 mins demo (we should think about what exactly we are
going to demo), and 20 mins discussion, questions, feedback and more
demos.

We'll need to think about who can do these various things. Ideally Sean
will lead the discussion but we can't action him in his absence so
perhaps Nacho, would you mind doing the progress update? You did such a
good job at Darmstadt :-)

See you all later.
Jo

---
Jo Rabin
mTLD (http://dotmobi.mobi)

mTLD Top Level Domain Limited is a private limited company incorporated
and registered in the Republic of Ireland with registered number 398040
and registered office at Arthur Cox Building, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin
2.