Re: ACTION 515 -New CSS approach

At a high level, I don't understand why we need to do much of anything
with CSS. We record the retrieval of the CSS document and its
contents, and some information about syntax errors. That's all we
need.

The only tests we conduct on CSS then look for absolute units of
measure, which is almost just regular expression matching, does not
need to be conducted in preprocessing, and is easily implemented in
Java.

What is the need then for CSS-in-XML or anything this complicated? I
remain concerned about how much complexity is increasing here.

Sean