Re: Image size error reporting

Do whatever is easiest. If there are errors, the only real requirement
is to report the first error encountered accurately. Beyond that, all
else is a bonus. I am more concerned with getting everything basically
working, and not adding any more complexity.

What's the issue with error position? we have a 'general' position
type that should always be used for image errors. There no such thing
as position for images -- I suppose you could refer to a byte that
didn't make sense but that doesn't seem useful or easy to obtain from
APIs.

Sean