new tests completed

From: Laura Holmes <holmes@google.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 17:48:27 -0400
To: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
Hi all,
Just an FYI that I just committed almost completed versions of the
AutoRefreshRedirectionTest, GraphicsForSpacingTest, and
ImagesResizingAndImagesSpecifySizeTest and their accompanying unit tests.
I'm just waiting on final decisions about reporting error messages and I
should write a few more unit tests just to make sure everything is solid,
but most of it is there. Good luck with work over the weekend! Let me know
if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Laura