Re: Getting started

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:33:20 -0500
To: "Dominique Hazael-Massieux" <dom@w3.org>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org

I think using dev.w3.org is appropriate, since this project would
proceed under the W3C banner. I'll send in a public key separately.

I know the dotMobi developers are busy at the moment, so no huge
hurry. I'd like to start sketching out the framework for the tests;
implementations and code can come a bit later.

Sean