Re: Some draft code for mobileOK Basic Tests RI

From: Roland Gülle <roland@7val.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 09:13:56 +0100
Cc: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
To: James G Pearce <jpearce@mtld.mobi>

> So then you can flip the question round. If you're building a meta-
> doc for audit purposes anyway, why *wouldn't* you use it as the
> test subject
You are right.
If we could build a meta-xml-doc that defines the test-runs (HTTP
headers, document encoding, XPath Queries, image formats, ...) and
the validator returns this xml doc with a result for each test run,
the question about the implementation language is not important.

I think, the next step is to define this meta-xml-doc format and the
test-run types (headers, encoding, XPath, ...) and discuss the test
run's.

  Roland