RE: Reference Checker

Yes, Sounds good,

I think it would be good if we did some light-weight specification of
the scope e.g. that we are building a bunch of Java classes rather than
an HTTP accessible API, for example and draft up an outline
requirements. Including Nacho, are we sure that everyone we'd like to
include is on this list?

Having done that bit of scoping I do think it would be useful to get
together, travel budgets permitting. And as I mentioned before, dotMobi
would be pleased to host in Dublin, which I suppose would technically be
a F2F of the BPWG (with agenda limited to this topic) plus other invited
observers? And so needs a minimum period of notice of ... to conform to
all the relevant protocols? Or would it be an editorial meeting of the
putative editors of the relevant document, in which case I think there
is a less stringent requirement on notice periods?

James tells me that we could make this coincide with MoMo Dublin
inaugural event, if that holds any appeal!

Cheers

Jo