RE: Source of code in CSSUtils

From: Miguel Garcia <miguel.garcia@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 10:56:33 +0200
To: "public-mobileok-checker" <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

When I was looking for SAC information I found a forum where someone
asked for a simple example of SAC usage and someone else answered with
an extract of that java code. Sorry I can't find that page again.

In anyway in final mobile checker there will be no SAC code so no
copyright issues will arise.

Miguel