Re: Next F2F meeting: June, London?

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 07:24:22 -0400
To: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org

June 12th / 13th -- going once, going twice. Kai any reason to think
that would *not* work for the mobileOK Pro committee?

Can I get a rough head count? There is me and Jo. There is, I hope, at
least one and hopefully two of our friends from Spain. Add one more to
be safe -- plan for 5? If Kai & company join us, I imagine that goes
to 8?

I'll go ahead and provisionally make some arrangements, but, let's not
set this in stone until it's clear we'll have enough attendance.

Sean