Next F2F meeting: June, London?

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 22:47:03 +0100
To: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org

Thanks much to dotMobi for hosting our F2F meeting tihs week! Time to
think about the next one, as we want to give more advance notice this
time.

If I recall our conversation at the end of the day correctly, we're
looking at around June 11 and 12. The proposed location is Google in
London. Informally, how does this strike everyone who might be
interested in joining?

This time would be a couple weeks before our #2 milestone, which would
be the first alpha release of the implementation.