Markup size over 10KB

From: www.mail <www.mail@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 01:43:25 +0000
To: <public-mobile-dev@w3.org>
Hi,

The home page of my website gets a score of 98% from the mobileOK
checker.  The remaining 2% was deducted because the markup size was
more than 10KB.  It was 19.5KB.

It used to be less than 10KB.  However, after getting a score of 100%
in the mobileOK checker, I decided to make the page accessible to the
disabled, also.  The addition of access keys, table summaries, and
descriptive alt tags and link titles, increased the markup size to
19.5KB.  Even after revising it, I could only get it down to 18KB, as
there are a lot of links on the page and they need to be described properly.

Please can anyone suggest how I can reduce the markup size to under
10KB, whilst keeping my home page accessible to the disabled?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Jacko