mobile versions

From: Alexander Berger <alexander.berger4@gmx.at>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 18:58:27 +0200
To: public-mobile-dev@w3.org
I hope this is the right place for my post. I have tried to go to some websites like
https://www.bwin.com/de/Default.aspx
or
www.gmx.at

on my handheld but they aren’t shown like at my PC and I have problems to navigate there.

Where can I find the mobile version of a website? Are there links at the "normal website" or do I have to put something like "mobile.bwin.com" to the URL??

Sorry, I am a real newbie but would be glad if someone can help me. Perhaps these informations are helpful for more people and you should tell the people how they can generally find the mobile versions.

Cheers
Alex

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser