Re: Online Training Course: An Introduction to W3C's Mobile Web Best Practices 1 June ⥆F 31 July 2009

From: <gina@alierra.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 19:09:26 +0300
To: <public-mobile-dev@w3.org>
Phil,

Thank you very much for information provided. I will be happy to join this
course.

I have carefully read all the details on
http://www.w3.org/2009/04/MobiWeb102/ but I have not found any information
about the registration deadline.

The problem is that I will be on business trip for the next few days, so I
will have no opportunity to pay for the course.

Is this ok, if I register on Friday, the 29th of May?

Regards,

Gina Travis                       Alierra Design Company

gina@alierra.com              http://www.alierra.com
<http://www.alierra.com/>