Re: 2.2 SC Indication of Gestures and Movement

Hi Detlev,

Try using suggesting mode – click the drop down at the top right under
the Share button and choose Suggesting:

In suggesting mode you can make changes right in the text – they appear
as tracked changes. A suggestion box detailing the changes, date (and,
if you are signed in, who made them) will also automatically appear for
each change.

Then, when the author wants to accept a given suggestion it's just a
matter of clicking the checkmark on the comment box for the changes to
be made permanent and the suggestion box to be archived.

If you want to comment without making suggested changes in the text,
select the text you want to comment on and press "Control Alt m" to
attach a comment to the selected text.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Kim

On 4/16/2019 6:10 AM, Detlev Fischer wrote:
> Hi Jake,
> I have added some comments. I personally would find it easier to do
> this in github especially when more people are going to comment.
> Best,
> Detlev
>
> Am 16.04.2019 um 11:10 schrieb Abma, J.D. (Jake):
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Think this one is ready to have a first look at…
>>
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ouVFq4w-i0rchNHtTAG_JoRwHfYm9mN2MkxFBct1JSI/edit#
>> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ouVFq4w-i0rchNHtTAG_JoRwHfYm9mN2MkxFBct1JSI/edit>
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Jake

>> ATTENTION:
>> The information in this e-mail is confidential and only meant for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, don't use or disclose it in any way. Please let the sender know and delete the message immediately.
>
> --
> Detlev Fischer
> Testkreis
> Werderstr. 34, 20144 Hamburg
>
> Mobil +49 (0)157 57 57 57 45
>
> http://www.testkreis.de
> Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites

Kimberly Patch
(617) 325-3966
kim@scriven.com <mailto:kim@scriven.com>

www.redstartsystems.com <http://www.redstartsystems.com>