From: Kim Patch <kim@redstartsystems.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:21 AM
To: public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: MATF Minutes 28 March 2019

MATF Minutes 28 March 2019 link:
https://www.w3.org/2019/03/07-mobile-a11y-minutes.html
Mobile Accessibility Task Force Teleconference
Attendees
Present
KimPatch, JakeAbma, Kathy, Shadi
Regrets
Marc
Chair
Kathleen_Wahlbin
Scribe
KimPatch
Contents

  *   Topics<https://www.w3.org/2019/03/28-mobile-a11y-minutes.html#agenda>
  *   Summary of Action Items<https://www.w3.org/2019/03/28-mobile-a11y-minutes.html#ActionSummary>
  *   Summary of Resolutions<https://www.w3.org/2019/03/28-mobile-a11y-minutes.html#ResolutionSummary>

________________________________

TOPIC Logistics

Jake: couple of weeks away from starting on the SCs in the template
... start with technique or SCs?

Kathy: priority is SCs so we can get them to the working group

Jake: can start with SCs next week

Kathy: I'll do mine too week
... Marc also looking at states discernible
... those are the two
... any questions on the SC you are doing or anything you anticipate wanting input on?

Jake: no - next week have something to discuss about for that new SC

Kathy: next week we will touch base on status and if we have something to review we will review it
... call the meeting, give back time to work on the SC
... next week the time change goes back to being what it was so be easier for everybody next week as well
... after next week I'll be out for two weeks - I'm hoping that we can get the spacing between touch targets next week - focus on that one.

Summary of Action Items
Summary of Resolutions
[End of minutes]
Minutes manually created (not a transcript), formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm> version 1.154 (CVS log<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/>)
$Date: 2019/03/28 15:16:46 $

Kimberly Patch

www.redstartsystems.com<http://www.redstartsystems.com>
- making speech fly