IRC question

From: Abma, J.D. (Jake) <Jake.Abma@ing.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 11:10:15 +0000
To: 'Marc Johlic' <marc.johlic@gmail.com>
CC: "public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org" <public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org>, "'Andrew Kirkpatrick'" <akirkpat@adobe.com>
Hi Marc,

Recently I saw you were connected via AndroIRC if I'm right.
Wondering if this is how you connect more often as I'm searching for a way to use my mobile to connect to the MATF calls.

Any info on that or other tips & tricks?

Regards,
Jake Abma

Accessibility Lead ING
Product owner at Team A11Y
http://www.a11yportal.com<http://www.a11yportal.com/>

ING Nederland / CIO / Omnichannel / Experience
ACT C.02.406, Bijlmerdreef 24
Postbus 1800, 1000 BV Amsterdam
0031 (0)6 - 25 27 52 46
jake.abma@ing.com

ATTENTION:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and only meant for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, don't use or disclose it in any way. Please let the sender know and delete the message immediately.