From: Alastair Campbell [mailto:acampbell@nomensa.com]
Sent: vrijdag 16 maart 2018 12:44
To: Abma, J.D. (Jake) <Jake.Abma@ing.com>; public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org
Cc: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Subject: Re: Flexbox / grid techniques

Fantastic ☺

We are basically looking for a modern equivalent of this:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2016/WD-WCAG20-TECHS-20160105/G146

In order of time needed, getting as far as you can with:

  1.  Creating a simple HTML / CSS source code example as a demo (which needs to be accessible, but minimal).
  2.  Creating a wiki page for the other content like this: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Allowing_for_Reflow

  3.  Creating the actual technique in github: https://github.com/w3c/wcag21#editing-techniques

If you’re comfortable, you could skip straight to 3 and do it all in github, but it’s step one we’re struggling with.

Thank you,

-Alastair

From: "Abma, J.D. (Jake)" <

​