Re: Wanted: Implementations of slider controls with fallback for 2.5.1 Pointer Gestures, drag-and-drop for 2.5.2 Pointer Cancellation

Hi Detlev,

To get to the price selector slider in phone view click the "filters"
button (near the top left) of the homepage to open the filters control
column – the slider bar appears near the bottom of the column.

You can slide from either end, and for the mobile implementation the
slider targets are much bigger than on the desktop. There's no fallback,
but the experience on mobile is better with the large slider targets.

Cheers,
Kim

On 3/4/2018 2:31 PM, Detlev Fischer wrote:
> Hi Jake, many thanks!
> The first is not ideal because the thumb can’t be dragged on mobile (at least not on iOS). As to the second, what is it for? Following the link (again on an iPhone) I see products arranged in a grid, but no sliders? (Perhaps as it only works in a desktop view)
>
> Regards, Detlev
>
> Sent from phone
>
>> Am 04.03.2018 um 13:57 schrieb Abma, J.D. (Jake) <Jake.Abma@ing.com>:
>>
>> Hi Detlev,