Re: MATF Minutes 25 January 2018

From: Abma, J.D. (Jake) <Jake.Abma@ing.nl>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 20:30:22 +0000
To: "Patrick H. Lauke" <plauke@paciellogroup.com>, "public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org" <public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org>

I feel you Patrick... :-) and you're right, it's an example of one of many SC where I have the feeling we weren't fully done but times up as I understand... also the reason for the AA not making it. Wondering what we can still do about those open issues still present in current the version...

Wasn't around for 2.0 but feels like the flow should be: normative text => understanding => techniques => re-work on normative text if needed => go to CR. This will proof the pudding and improve quality and certainty.