Update: Understanding Concurrent Input Mechanisms

From: Abma, J.D. (Jake) <Jake.Abma@ing.nl>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018 09:17:03 +0000
To: 'Kathy Wahlbin' <kathy@interactiveaccessibility.com>, "'kim@redstartsystems.com'" <kim@redstartsystems.com>, "public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org" <public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org>
CC: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>, 'Joshue O Connor - InterAccess' <josh@interaccess.ie>
Hi All,

Hereby the update for this week, think we're almost there, maybe another look to round it up and have the group to take a look. As I'm leaving for a week I don't have more time for now.

This time added it to RawGit so check it out at:

https://rawgit.com/w3c/wcag21/concurrent-input-mechanisms/understanding/21/concurrent-input-mechanisms.html

Cheers!
Jake

ATTENTION:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and only meant for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, don't use or disclose it in any way. Please let the sender know and delete the message immediately.