RE: Thursday call Agenda - note time information due to US time change

Here are the details for the call:

Here is the WebEx information for the supplemental AG call scheduled
Thursdays at 11:30 am Boston time.

WebEx:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=md222811081e24ba7da9d428c5b5516e3

Password: (same as we use for the Tuesday call)

Meeting Number: 645 085 019

Telephone: +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number

Time zone converter:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?hour=11&min=30&p1=43

Kathy
CEO & Founder
Interactive Accessibility

T (978) 443-0798  F (978) 560-1251  C (978) 760-0682
E kathyw@ia11y.com<mailto:kathyw@ia11y.com>
www.InteractiveAccessibility.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.interactiveaccessibility.com_&d=CwMGaQ&c=jxhwBfk-KSV6FFIot0PGng&r=UK__SX18Mp9Fb6tIJfzgjkhM1qTux9WksegD3zR-Bss&m=Kyx2xjSikKdohzK4YYjpf6lkpNeSYzbcW2-3BWkmRfM&s=QvEa6SOOfiPYi3edgtQBne9UjZFUHulJz3xqkGwAu7o&e=>