Re: Touch with Assistive Technology

> I’m concerned about this statement because you could argue that if I zoom
in (which is required under SC 1.4.4) that other things could break such as
stuffiest contrast and that would pass because I could zoom out and the
contrast would then be sufficient.

​T​
his was Patricks addition, to address personalization.
====
"... However, if a user actively chooses a setting on the page that
optimizes or personalizes the state of the page for accessibility reasons,
this new state does not necessarily need to conform, because the conforming
version can be reached by undoing the setting."
===

He's described it as a "setting on the page" rather than browser zoom which
would not be a setting on the page. Perhaps "setting on the web page" would
make it clearer.

You've brought up that 1.4.4 requires that zooming work, so I think its
covered. Thoughts?

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*