Re: M11 Speech Input

> I don't think we have a requirement now for a visible label. I wish we did...

SC 3.3.2 requires a visual label but not require it to be text.     It could be an icon.

Jon

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 15, 2016, at 4:17 PM, David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca<mailto:david100@sympatico.ca>> wrote:

I don't think we have a requirement now for a visible label. I wish we did...

For instance we allow the "title" attribute on inputs to serve as the label... (which I've never been in favour of)

https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20-TECHS/H65.html

Cheers,
David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.