Re: New SC relating to notifications of content change (was Re: Some thinking around the orientation discussion)

ok

now how do you define  "sufficiently significant change “

this is what drives you nuts on creating Success CRITERIA

(PS broken record warning
This is why I think we should focus on what should be done - rather than SC about what has to be done to conform.   You just end up being too limited when you have to have everything be testable objectively. Which is what SC require. ….

gregg