Re: New SC relating to notifications of content change (was Re: Some thinking around the orientation discussion)

>>>Perhaps we should consider two kinds of change: those which occur in
response to a user's action but which are not part of the user interface
component that has focus, and those which are caused by events from sources
other than the user's most recent action, for example timer expiry,
incoming data, etc.

Yes that is what I've done in a mockup Success Criteria...

https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/mobile-a11y-tf/wiki/Proposed_SC_on_information_added_or_removed_from_a_page

My issue with point of regard is that it would be difficult to test ...
perhaps it could be something like.... less than xxxx pixels from the point
of focus. However, I understand that the Point of regard may not be
anywhere near the focus, which would make defining it in a testable way
harder...

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*