Re: New SC relating to notifications of content change (was Re: Some thinking around the orientation discussion)

I think this is essential - but I think it is already covered.

If not - then it would need to be clarified in connection with conformance rather than as another SC.

If this isn’t obvious/clear already (and evidently it isnt) then  I THINK it could be clarified in Understanding WCAG 2.0 — and be done immediately with the next publication of that document.

 I and Loretta and David and others can confirm that it was the intent and understanding of the group that if it changed - it should remain accessible.

does this help?

gregg