Re: Some thinking around the orientation discussion

I agree... it is a good point in a responsive world where sections get
dropped off ... do you have some proposed language?

 I'm wondering what type of mechanism we might propose to notify a user of
what is gone from a page and how to get it back...

The Cognitive team have looked at simplifying interfaces dropping off
content that is not central to the point of the page, that might be
pertinent to this success criteria

They proposed an attribute "@aria-importance": {"high"}
This might be an area we would want to stay in close contact with them
about...

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*