Re: Minutes of Mobile A11y TF teleconference of 31 March 2016

The great thing about the Quickref is that it can have multiple views based
on any tag word we define... perhaps have a label for touchscreens, and
another label for mobile... naturally, they will have almost the same query
results, but easier for those coming in looking for answers on their topic
choice.