Re: Conforming alternative for mobile should not be Desktop

Hi Jason

That captures it, more eloquently than I, except I think you might mean on
item 3 "There is an Accessibility Supported way ..." rather than "there is
no Accessibility way..."

It is a little wider than I was thinking but essentially it.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Tel:  613.235.4902