Re: Principle 4 - Robust (was Re: Help needed with numbering success criteria for WCAG 2.1)

For reference: this discussion was started not because of the actual SC
(which is in the works at the Mobile TF, and yes exceptions are already
being looked at - see https://w3c.github.io/Mobile-A11y-Extension/ new
SC 3.4.1). What I *did* want to bring up was the idea of Principle 4 -
Robust being a better place for it
https://github.com/w3c/Mobile-A11y-Extension/issues/2

So let's not get sidetracked, as that also doesn't help for swift
discussions ;)