From: Patrick H. Lauke
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2016 4:00 AM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Cc: public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: Re: Principle 4 - Robust (was Re: Help needed with numbering success criteria for WCAG 2.1)

On 27/06/2016 01:57, David MacDonald wrote:
> Hi Patrick
>
> My thinking is that this fits well under perceivable. I'm hoping that we
> will expand Perceivable to
> Guideline 1.5 include dynamic and updating content. It might go well in
> there.
> https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/mobile-a11y-tf/wiki/Proposed_SC_on_information_added_or_removed_from_a_page

Note that this is NOT about dynamic changes/updates. It's not about how
a site/app reacts when orientation/viewport is changed, but rather that
it actually works in those orientations/changes (e.g. if a tablet is
fixed to landscape orientation and the user accesses a site, NOT about
the user accessing the site in portrait and then turning the device into
landscape). So no, that's a separate issue from the one I'm talking about.