Re: Principle 4 - Robust (was Re: Help needed with numbering success criteria for WCAG 2.1)

Hi Patrick

My thinking is that this fits well under perceivable. I'm hoping that we
will expand Perceivable to
Guideline 1.5 include dynamic and updating content. It might go well in
there.
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/mobile-a11y-tf/wiki/Proposed_SC_on_information_added_or_removed_from_a_page

Cheers,
David MacDonald