Re: 1100% may be physically impossible and still not achieve the results on smaller monitors

Laura provided the following link to their discussion about 1100% on LVTF

https://github.com/w3c/low-vision-SC/issues/5

I personally sense that even 400% would be difficult to require... but 300%
might be reasonable...

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*