Re: 1100% may be physically impossible and still not achieve the results on smaller monitors

On 06/07/2016 15:31, Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:
> we need to thoroughly test something that high - and be sure that
>
>     a) it is doable on most pages (all pages we scope it for)
>     -  redoing it  with that much enlargement is a lot.

I suggest we also need to have conversations with browser vendors to see
if they're willing to implement the functionality. I believe Chrome
allows for the greatest amount of zoom presently - and that's up to
500%. It's a long way from there to 1100%.

>     b) people need that much will want it without the additional
>     benefits of a screen enlarger

Where did the 1100% target come from? Sorry if I've missed it, but I'm
assuming there is some research/evidence behind this choice - at least
that gives us this figure as a starting point for further research/testing?
Léonie.
--
@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem.