Re: Proposal: expanding/modifying Guideline 2.1 and its SCs (2.1.1, 2.1.2, 2.1.3) to cover Touch+AT

On 04/07/2016 18:55, Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:
> if this is meant to be in ADDITION to the 2.1 provision — then it should
> have a new number and not 2.1.1
>
> if it is meant to modify 2.1  — then it has all the problems identified
> in previous email

It's the latter. And I'm not seeing "problems" identified in your
previous email - you seem to be saying mainly "swipe etc are already
covered by the idea of 'keyboard'", which I don't quite agree with as
not all the things you see as already covered fire ACTUAL "faked" key
events (but do functionally still move the accessibility focus, allow
user to activate controls...just that they don't emulate a
TAB/SHIFT+TAB/ENTER/SPACE key event, but directly trigger functionality
in the OS/UA).